Full Name: Michael A. Baxendale
Birthtown: Attelboro, Massachusetts
What Is Your Idea Of The Perfect Day Off: Tuesdays.
Define Happiness: Having Tuesdays off.
Last Smart Thing You Did: Cured Cancer.
Last Dumb Thing You Did: When I lost the cure for cancer.
Do You Have Any Hidden Talents: I was born to dance.
What’s The Biggest Mistake You Ever Made: Saying in 1995 “Gee, O’Brien doesn’t seem all that bad. I think I will accept the job!”.
One Secret No One Knows About You: I have a prehensile tail.
Who Deserves A Punch In The Mouth: The Amish.
Favorite Rarely Used Word: Salary Increase (Actually that’s two words but why split hairs)
Bax’s Top 5
Top 5 Bands
- Rubber Bands
- Band saws
- Neal Diamond ’78 World Tour, May 10th
- Neal Diamond ’78 World Tour, May 11th
- Neal Diamond ’78 World Tour, May 13th
- Neal Diamond ’78 World Tour, May 14th
- Neal Diamond ’81 US Tour, September 17th
Top 5 T.V. Shows
- The one where Mr. Brady loses his plans at the amusement park
- The one where Marsha breaks her nose
- Greg moves into the attic
- The one where Peter and Sam the Butcher get locked in the meat freezer
- The one where Davy Jones meets Marsha
Top 5 Foods
- Partially Hydrogonated Oil
- Red Dye #5
Top 5 Movies
- Police Academy
- Police Academy II
- Police Academy III
- Police Academy V
- Police Academy VI
Top 5 Cars
- The Cars
- That other one they did
- The Best of the Cars
Top 5 Vacation Spots
- December 21st-26th
- March 3rd-10th
- July 1st-7th
- August 19th-25th
- All of November
Top 5 Places You Would Most Likely Be Seen At
- Living Room
Funniest People Alive
- Pope Benedict XVI
- CNN’s Lou Dobbs
- 10% Charlie
- Shemp (Deceased)
- Dan Rather