Rock 102 Road Crew (Part-Time)
Are you a college student or post-grad looking for your break-out role in radio? Eager to get into the biz? Here’s your chance… We’re looking for candidates interested in working part-time, in Rock 102 Road Crew. Candidates should be outgoing, responsible and hard working. Ideal Candidate: College student majoring in Communications or related field. This is an entry level position.
Job Description: Assist with Station Special Events and Sales Appearances (Retail and Community appearances, Concerts, etc.) and help with the execution of community service programs.
Responsibilities: Driving station vehicles / On-site set-up of station materials / positive interaction with listeners and clients / follow through with clientele.
- Must live in greater Springfield, MA area
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid state drivers’ license and a clean driving record
- Availability to work nights, weekends & holidays A MUST
- Ability to multi-task, think and work independently
- Organized, efficient, and consistent in work performance
- Appropriate dress and demeanor required
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- May require lifting or moving up to 60 lbs.
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to maneuver in small spaces
Please send resume to:
Alex Byrne, Promotions Director
45 Fisher Ave.
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Fax: (413) 525-4334
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE